There are laws that not all of us agree with, but some laws are just plain stupid. Some laws are just a wast of time and effort, but wait until you see these laws. I’m not sure if they are real laws or just myths but enjoy,
- Interracial marriage was still illegal in Alabama in 2000.
- In Mobile, Alabama, it is against the law to throw confetti or spray silly string.
- In Thailand it is illegal to step on money.
- There is a law in South Carolina called the no “mock proposal” law, which states that anybody above the age of 16-years-old is not allowed to perform a proposal if they do not mean it.
- In Iowa, it is illegal for a man with a mustache to kiss a woman in public.
- In Kentucky, a woman cannot remarry the same man more than three times.
- In France, it is stated as illegal to marry a dead person.
- In Britain, it is illegal to carry a plank along the pavement.
- In Hong Kong, there’s a law that allows a wife to kill her husband if she finds him cheating. However, she must kill him with her bare hands.
- In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to tie a dollar bill to a string on the ground and pull it away when someone tries to pick it up.
- In the UK, a law still exists from the Middle Ages that requires all males over the age of 14 to be trained in shooting a long bow.
- Bangladeshi children of 15 and older can be sent to jail for cheating on their final exams
- In China, it is a law that a person must be intelligent to go to college.
- In Russia, Vladimir Putin just recently made it illegal to tell kids that gay people exist.
- In England, it is illegal for a cab in the City of London to carry rabid dogs or corpses.
- In England, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament
- In Ohio, it is against state law to get a fish drunk.
- In Vermont, women must obtain written permission from their husbands to wear false teeth.
- In London, it is illegal to flag down a taxi if you have the plague.
- In Logan County, Colorado, USA, it is still illegal to kiss a woman while she is asleep.
- In Washington, USA, it is still an offense to pretend that you have rich parents.
“The good of the people is the greatest law”-Mahatma Gandhi